Help me to remove passwords from live stream?

Hey, I’m using an Epiphan Pearl Nano device for streaming. When I open them in VLC, it prompts a dialog box that requires credentials. I want to remove those credentials. Can you please guide me on how to remove that authentication?

I asked this question yesterday and someone suggested that “In order to remove the viewer password you can simply make the password box blank and press apply

But when I tried, there was no way to remove it. When I remove it and click “apply,” it re-populates.

ezgif-2-23af2b5d90

Hello Muhammad,

Please see my answer to your question in the following forum post:

Hello Muhammad,

Sorry for any miscommunication here - we populate the password field with bogus information in the UI for security reasons, however, if you delete the characters in the enter/re-enter fields for “viewer” and then click apply this should remove the password for “viewers”. You would need to ensure that your Channel stream settings for Stream Access Control are set to use global settings.

Once complete, anyone with access to the live broadcast links found on the status page should now be able to watch the stream without needing to authorize.