Front Screen problem

Hello! Screen problem. Shows no information. Everything works through the web interface. How to solve a problem?

Hello Eddy,
Thank you for reaching out, I apologize for the delay in our response! It looks like you might be looking at a malfunctioning touch screen. What I would suggest at this point is going into the web interface and trying a Factory Reset. This can be found at the bottom of the Maintenance section, which can be found on the lower left side of the screen under Configuration. I would also recommend updating the firmware, just in case this is due to a bug of some sort that got fixed in a recent firmware.

If none of the above fixes it, send in a email to info@epiphan.com with the description, the picture, serial number of the Pearl, and any troubleshooting you’ve already done, and we should be able to help get you started on an RMA.

also I would like to add , that , if we set the screen on time for less than a few seconds or minutes, when the screen goes off, the 3.5mm headphone output will stop working.

Hello Nuwan,
This behavior is expected functionality, as the headphone jack on the Pearl Nano is designed to monitor the audio of the channel on the front screen. If the screen goes dark then the audio is also turned off. The only current workaround would be to simply not set a screen timeout when you plan on using the headphone jack to monitor the audio.

I hope this helps, please let us know if you have other questions! You can also reach our support team at support@epiphan.com.