Will Mevo Start camera work

Can I use a wired usb mevo start with pearl mini

Hello,
For USB based cameras the biggest decider of whether it will work with any Pearl is whether or not it is a UVC device. A UVC device should, in theory, work with the Pearl because they use standard UVC drivers and don’t require any extra software to be installed.

However, certain USB cameras, even if they use UVC drivers and are UVC devices, have other things bundled into the same USB connection. For instance, if a camera has some sort of controller on the same connection as the video, for controlling the zoom, or tilt of the camera, this will cause the camera to be improperly recognized by the Pearl and will not function.

Unfortunately, there are simply too many USB cameras out there for us to test them all for compatibility. I do apologize for the inconvenience!

Zach are you available today for a question. Im not sure if its after 5 where you are?

Hello,
I’d be happy to help if you’d like to give us a call! You can reach us at our toll-free number, +1 877-599-6581. Our normal support hours are 8:30am-6:30pm EST.

You can also contact us at info@epiphan.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!