VGA2USB LR for macOS High Sierra. Please

I just bought a VGA2USB LR capture device from a seller on eBay and it works when I use it on Windows 10. The problem is I use iMovie and Quicktime or Viola to screen capture on a MacBook Air running High Sierra, and all you guys have is a beta for Yosemite. I don’t see where the core Quicktime setup is so different from 10.10 to 10.13. If you have something in the pipeline, please let me know. I would like to capture in Quicktime, not Camtasia. I am a YouTube content creator on a budget, with a low subscriber count and this could help me out. Thanks.

The VGA2USB LR was discontinued a few years ago now, as such it is no longer in active development.
In addition, our custom driver support for MacOS has also ceased, as we now have the UVC line for grabbers (AV.io) which are a better fit for MacOS.
The best bet is to try the final driver build for that style of grabber, which is listed under DVI2USB3.0, these driver are designed to be backwards compatible with older models as well (like the VGA2USB LR)
https://www.epiphan.com/downloads/EpiphanMacOSX-3.30.3.8.dmg
However if this driver is not working for your needs, unfortunately there is not much we can do.