Use the new KVM2USB 3.0 with PS2 mouse and Keyboards

Dear,

We used to use the Old KVM2USB 2.0 with a device with PS2 + VGA connector only (Not USB).

And we bought the new KVM2USB 3.0. But this KVM don’t have PS2 connector as the old.

How is it possible to use the new KVM2USB 3.0 with PS2 device?

Is it possible to make a connector in order to convert DVI+ USB to VGA+ 2 PS2 ?

Best regards

Unfortunately it is not possible to use the KVM2USB 3.0 with PS/2 connections. Sorry to say but an adapter would not work here either.

Thank you for your response Adam.

So there is not signal correspondance between old and new KVM Mouse+ Device signal? Even if I use the standard adapter USB-PS/2 available on the market?

So I supposed that I have to use an other KVM to conitinue to use my VGA – 2 PS/2(Mouse + Keyboard) device, is’nt it?

Best regards

Unfortunately the KVM2USB 3.0 is quite different from the original KVM2USB. The KVM2USB 3.0 would not support PS/2 even if you attempted to use an adapter here. These standard adapters you mention rely on the keyboard/mouse to be able to switch to a PS/2 mode when the adapter is connected, and the KVM2USB 3.0 does not have this functionality.

If you need PS/2 capability then you would have to stay with the original KVM2USB model.

I thank you for your response