Slides/graphics via the USB Port

I’m now very happy using my Webcaster X - works a treat, and my users are fine with the quality of both camcorder and USB camera output.
I now want to provide some live news clips, and wondered if people had tried using the USB port to hook up with a PC, and to insert stills on that. First, is it possible, and second, are there any points to be aware of?
Finally, I’ll be running my first FB Live outside broadcast tomorrow, using a powerpack for the Webcaster and a 12v power pack for the monitor - should be entertaining . .

Hi Chris!

Don’t think its possible to use your USB port with a PC. However, you can use many USB webcams using the USB port next to HDMI IN.

Good luck with your stream tomorrow, what are you using for networking?

I’ll be using my phone for networking - its on the UK Vodaphone network, which gives me a really decent upload speed and a big data allowance. I use the same device when work from the studio, because my home network speed is relatively slow.

Check this thread for ideas on how to add slides/graphics into your stream via USB port: https://www.epiphan.com/forum/t/two-camera-sources/359