Power required by AV.io HD

Is it possible to know what is the power required by AV.io HD to work?

AV.io is operated and powered over USB 3.0. There is no dedicated power supply for the device

Thank you Mrenaud. I’m fully aware AV.io is powered over USB 3.0 and even USB 2.0 with a decrease of performance.

But my question remains unanswered. What is the minimum required power to get the AV.io working?

In a situation where I want to use AV.io HD in conjunction with iPad instead of a laptop, I need that information. I know I can use a powered USB hub to get it working.

But no matter what, I would like to know what is the minimum power required to get AV.io HD working.

Unfortunately We do not have readily available minimum power specs available. The devices are designed to be utilized on USB 3.0 with limited USB 2.0 backwards compatibility on a Desktop or Laptop computer. Tablets, iPads, Raspberry Pi and other ARM processors are not officially QA tested for functionality. Theoretically, you could also get it working on a mobile device, however the power draw from the battery would deplete the device quickly. So long as UVC/UAC libraries are available then theoretically they should work, however 550 mA - 700 mA is the typical power consumption rating for USB 2.0 up to peak USB 3.0

Ok. Thank you Mrenaud