Pearl 2 - Channel recording status request

Request:

• Have the possiblilty to display the recording status of a channel in the layout.
  • In addition, display the recording status of the channel even if the recording was initiated from a Recorder.
  • Alternatively, have the possibility to display the recording status of a channel in the HDMI Output view and, in addition, even if it was initiated from a Recorder.

I know you can ouput the Channel recording and streaming status when setting Multiviewer in the HDMI Output setup but you can’t see the actual capture of any channels that way, just info.

Thanks!

Hello Shebert,

Thank you for making these suggestions! I am not entirely sure I understand how these requests would look on our end, as you are indeed correct that we can show channel activity using Multiviewer.

I wonder if this would be best explained over the phone. Would you be willing to give us a call at 1 877-599-6581 between 0830-1830 ET to ensure I understand your meaning?

Thank you!

Hello Ryan,

I’ll be glad to give you a call.

We can set a specific time for me to call if that’s easier.

Thanks!

Stéphane Hébert

Technicien en travaux pratiques en Audioprothèse

Cégep de La Pocatière

418-856-3311

techaudio@cegeplapocatiere.qc.ca

** www.cegeplapocatiere.qc.ca**

Envoyé : 22 novembre, 2022 16:33

Hello Stéphane,

Absolutely we can schedule a call - I can send you my availability via the techaudio@cegeplapocatiere.qc.ca

Is this your preferred address?

Hello Ryan,

Yes, you can send to that address.

Thanks!

Stéphane Hébert

Technicien en travaux pratiques en Audioprothèse

Cégep de La Pocatière

418-856-3311

techaudio@cegeplapocatiere.qc.ca

** www.cegeplapocatiere.qc.ca**

Envoyé : 23 novembre, 2022 14:39