Nice mobil setup for canon EOS750D with scaler

After some trial and error i came to a fine mobile solution for my canon EOS750D/T6I. I am using the gear outdoor so I need to have my own power. It is hard to find a powerbank that can deliver more than 2,1 Amps, as it is the USB standard. But i found one the can deliver 3 Amps and that is what the Webcaster X2 need. I soldered my own cable to connect from the powerbank to the Webcaster.

The scaler convert the 1080I signal to 1080P, so that the webcaster will work.

I have added a 7" monitor to se my signal and make setup on my webcaster. A small wireless keyboard makes it easy to use on the go.
I have made a list of my gear below and af photo of the complete solution.

Hope it can be helpfull to someone.
By the way Epihan: Place som screwholes in the next version. It will make it much easier to fit on a tripod. I used clamps with magnets to fit Webcaster and powerbank. The top of a old selphie stick holds the Scaler.

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B076KPQ72V/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

4 Likes

Looks good!
Thanks for sharing

Thanks for the links! I like that small scaler - I could bring my older panasonic 1080i camcorder into the mix by adding one of those to the second input of my 2-input switcher!

How are you connecting to the internet? Have you had any issues with digital distortion due to low bandwidth?