New Pearl 2 - Can't upgrade Firmware

I’m just trying to get rolling with this unit and it has firmware that is almost 2 years old. I repeatedly try to upgrade the firmware but it won’t let me upgrade until I register. So, I register and get confirmation that I have registered and it still requests that I register.

So I am stuck here. I’ve restored the unit to factory settings, I’ve looked on the Epiphan site for the latest firmware. At this point I am stuck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:
Thank you!

Jon

Please send us an email at info@epiphan.com requesting the most recent firmware with the serial number of your unit so that we can provide you with the most recent firmware.

I have the same problems after trying to update the firmware. I registered the pearl and the registration was confirmed, but access to the pearl 2 is denied. I was using a simple Username and no password. The login is not functioning with the same old credentials. How can I get access again?

It’s possible that a password has been set since this unit was last used - otherwise, the default login credentials, barring no password as been set by a user should be:

Username: admin
Password:

Password is blank (empty) by default.

To be prompted for the username and password, you would need to enter the IP address of the Pearl device into a web browser of a computer on the same network as the Pearl.

1 Like