Missing letters from keyboard

I wanted to add description to my facebook stream but I couldn’t because the hungarian keyboard is the same as the english one (the hungarian alphabet has 44 letters). I tried with a connected usb mouse-keyboard but it was useless. I really hope there is a fix for this.

I’m sorry, we only qualified the english keyboard here. The only solution here would be to edit the description on Facebook itself via a computer after you have started the stream.

If you are not qualified then who is? I would like to contact him/her. I would accept the solution you mentioned if there wasn’t a hungarian keyboard at all but there is one. And I really don’t want to use a computer for this.

1. január 13., hétfő dátummal NotGeorge via Epiphan Video infoscriptread@epiphan.com ezt írta:

I meant to say that we only designed the software to use an English keyboard. The other languages are present as part of the underlying OS, but the Webcaster X2 wasn’t designed with using these in mind unfortunately. Sorry to say, but we don’t currently have any plans to support other languages within the Webcaster.