Invalid Security Certificate

I am trying to set up the HTTPS secure connection using the built-in self-signed certificate (Certificate info: Issuer: O=Epiphan Video, Subject: O=Epiphan Video, From: 08/10/2016 To: 08/08/2026, Valid), but the Edge browser reports that the “NET:ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID… Its security certificate is not trusted by your computer’s operating system. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.”

What can I do to implement the secure connection?

Sorry for the delay in response. Self-signed certificates can be tricky depending on the institution or permissions or settings. There are a number of possible pieces at play, from firmware, to configuration settings on Pearl, to the certificates themselves. Larger investigation will be needed. Can you please send us an email with the description of the issue at info@epiphan.com and please include:
Screenshot of the error being seen,
provide the serial number of your device as well as firmware version, copy of the self-signed cert, and permanent logs which can be downloaded from the Maintenance page at the top (provided they were previously enabled)

I will send you the information.