Internal error encountered

Hello, I use the WEBCASTER X2 for long time with no issues, but last Sunday i Was no able to go live and poped up this message:“INTERNAL ERROR ENCOUNTERED”.
I reset form factory default settings, paired again to my account but still the same.
Can everyone know why and help me to fix this issue?

It’s possible it could be a platform streaming issue.
I would recommend trying to pair to a different account to see if the issue continues to take place. If the issue disappears with a different account, then you will need to reach out to the platform’s support team to investigate the issue.

If you pair to a different account and the issue persists, it could possibly be network related. Try connecting to a different network to see if the issue persists. If the problem disappears on a different network, it’s likely to be a Firewall/security restrictions issue.

If you are still facing issues beyond this, we will need to investigate Webcaster X2 a little further and would recommend emailing us at info@epiphan.com

Was there a fix for this as I am having the same issue?

No email to our support system was never sent to us regarding this issue, so I would suspect one of the recommendations above did the trick