HDMI Audio Sample Rate

On my webcaster screen, I see this message:

“Actual audio sample rate 47878.99Hz mismatched with expected (44100Hz or 48000Hz). Check your HDMI IN Audio settings”

Is this message messing anything up? I tried a live stream test yesterday to see if the audio was heard remotely. It was not. So, is audio supposed to be coming from my device through the HDMI input?

And, how am I supposed to do as the message says “Check your HDMI IN Audio settings”? Is there a menu somewhere that I can do this?

This error message can be ignored, it is just a warning that the incoming signal sample rate is ever so slightly off what we expect. The advice to check audio settings refers to checking the audio settings on the HDMI signal source, in this case I assume it is your camera? If so it is definitely worth checking to see if the camera is capable of sending out live HDMI audio, and if there are any settings for this

Thank you very much. It would be good if this message could be turned off. Its kind of annoying and unnecessary, unless it serves some purpose that would allow me to actually do something about it.

Agreed, I have suggested this to our dev team!