"Ghosting" issues with Pearl Mini

Hello, I have a client that is having a issue with their Pearl mini. They are stating that during their live streams previous recordings are showing up on the live stream while the live stream is happening but the recordings are fine. This is what they are stating: I’m not sure what to call it other than “Ghosts”: last week we Live Streamed the BOCC meeting with no issues. However, today’s live stream and the week prior (07/07/2021 & 06/23/2021) we had issues with a “ghost”.

Live stream (not the recorded version) our Chairman was dressed in a suit sitting in his chair, yet periodically during the live stream Rob was walking around in his jeans and plaid shirt in between the podium and the Commissioner’s section. It was from a test stream that was done a couple of days prior.

Today, again periodically, we have parts of the Planning live stream meeting from last night (07/06/2021) popping up during our live stream today of the BOCC meeting.

It is only happening to the live stream the actual recorded meetings are fine.

We thought the issue had been corrected by taking it off the wifi connection and putting a hardwire connection in place. Well the issue has returned.

Not sure if this is an issue of incorrect setup of the pearl mini or lack of maintenance of the hard drive. If anyone has any thoughts about the issue I would be happy to hear them. I am kind of stumped on this one.

Hello,

This is a very odd issue that we have never heard of before! We don’t believe this to be possible with the Pearl Mini however we would like to investigate more.

We have received your email on this issue and opened a support ticket to begin the investigation. We will be responding to you there for any future correspondence.

Thanks,

• Adam