DVI2USB old revision drivers and documentation

Greetings community!

Did my best to find most suitable category for this topic.

Today I’ve became an owner of DVI2USB External Dual Mode Capture Device from mid 00s:

with all cables and stuff except CD with Drivers and Documentation.
Tried to google for the manuals and software for couple of hours but with no luck. Please advise where can I get those.

Cheers
Alex

Unfortunately, support for the original DVI2USB ceased at Windows Vista and is no longer available in our archives. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience

@Mrenaud thank you anyways.

Actually I’m looking for the way to use the device in Linux. It’s said on the box cover that Linux (i386) is supported. Was there a proprietary software for DVI2USB under Linux or was the device supported via open source drivers? Was there a distro known to play well with original DVI2USB?

Unfortunately the legacy proprietary drivers are no longer available in our archives so we are unable to assist you with any driver builds or versions

Found drivers and software for Windows 7 x64. In case somebody else need it: https://archive.org/details/vga2usb-3.24.7.0001-amd64

Please note that these drivers are for the updated red VGA2USB released in 2015, and may not be compatible or fully compatible with your original DVI2USB device