Creating Layouts

I having problem placing two video inputs exactly on the same hight side by side when creating a layout.
And sometimes when I save the layout one of the input windows jumps out of place.

Any ideas, tips how to place the video inputs exactly on the same hight in the layouts?

Hello Marene,

I’m sorry you’re running into this strange issue! Could you please let me know which web browser you’re using? We test our WebUI against Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge. If you’re using a browser outside of these three or the tested browser you’re using is outdated, it’s possible to encounter unexpected UI behavior.
If you’re using either one of the above browsers; updated to the last version, please clear your browser cache. Sometimes your browser will load “saved” data from an earlier session which can cause issues. You can do this by deleting your browser history for “all time”.

Does any of the above help?
If not, can you please let me know which version of Pearl Mini firmware you have installed? You can find this by clicking “firmware upgrade” and looking at “current version”.

Talk soon!