Cannot Add a New Member to AV Studio

I am trying to add a new team member to my AV Studio account. I have sent the invitation but when my co-worker created a new account and tried to login, it created a brand new account rather then adding him as a part of my team. Is there any way to add him as a part of my team with his already existing account? Or should we try to delete that account entirely and start again? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

This can occur if they did not accept the invite. You will need to ensure that they clicked on the link in the invitation email in order to address this.

They did click the link in the invite I sent. But once the account was created it did not get linked to my team.

I am able to recreate the issue you’re facing. Please send us an email regarding the issue at info@epiphan.com so that we can track the issue and follow up with the AV Studio team. We will try to identify and resolve the as soon as possible

I opened a ticket directly with AV Studio and have also been in contact with info@epiphan.com so they should already be aware of the issue and working on it. Just thought I would ask in the forum here as well to see if anyone had run into a similar issue in the past. Thanks.