Buzz noise when plugging in HDMI monitor

Hello, there is a constant buzz noise when I plug in my monitor from HDMI out on the Webcaster X2. Interestingly, when I unplug my audio into the camera (3.5mm jack) the noise goes away. Likewise with the monitor not plugged in the noise goes away. For some reason the monitor and the camera direct audio in do not want to play nice with each other. Your help appreciated!

This sounds like it may be some kind of grounding or interference issue. I would recommend testing with short cable lengths and with everything powered from the same power strip.

Still buzzing though I made that change and also have gone xlr out of Allen
& Heath GLD 80 digital mixer console and xlr into camera (Cabin XA11).
Furthermore discovered that the issue only happens when sound system
amplifiers turn on. When I unplug the HDMI out monitor the buz goes away
and I get crystal clear audio from mixer. The two are still not playing
nice with each other. Any other ideas? Thank you!

Hello, I had some experiences of using audio mixer (Yamaha) and feed into camera. Have you tried using RCA out or phone out and activating microphone attenuator on the camera? The input level of audio from the mixer to the camera mic input may be too big and/or impedance mis-match. Hope this would help. Thank you.

It also can be problem with port, I have such. Try to insert more tightly

Thank you. We did solve the problem by plugging power supply to different
circuit!

Hi…plugged my monitor into an extension cord leading to a different outlet and it pretty much solved the problem completely. Thanks for that! I just need to figure out a better way to plug everything in without using an extension cord. I’m in the market for an audio interface which should get rid of the static, even with everything plugged into the same outlet.

printed circuit assemblies